How to Find the Original URL Behind The Short URL

1:24 pm


Generally all the People use the Short URL’s to publish in the Social Networking Websites and Other Platforms since the Original URL may be Large Enough or To have a Statistical Information .

For Instance :
Short URL :  http://goo.gl/VR58RC

By Clicking On The Short URL we will be redirected to the Original URL . Now in this tutorial post I will explain you how to know the Original URL without opening the Short URL .

Used Website : 1. www.untiny.me



Live Demo – Video Tutorial 


Pulla Harsha VardhanThis is Pulla Harsha Vardhan , the Creater of this Blog . I am interested in Blogging , Surfing the Internet and Sharing My Knowledge with all .With an Intention to share my knowledge I Started this Blog . Hope you like it . Share this blog with your friends also :-)
                                       
                                   I Strongly Believe in this :

“ The More you Share - the More you Learn , The More you Learn – the More you Earn ”
Like My Official Fan Page ( Learn With Harsha )


Follow the Admin at Facebook :


Follow the Admin at Twitter :



1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and earn cash from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.